Travel Grants for Physicians in training
We offer 60 travel grants of 500.00 dollars each for physicians in training from teaching programs across the country to attend this conference. In addition, we will waive the registration fee.
Who is eligible for the travel grant
Trainees from following sub-specialities are encouraged to apply:
- Gastroenterology fellows (20 grants)
- Oncology fellows (20 grants)
- Surgery residents and fellows (20 grants)
How to apply
Please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a letter of interest
- a copy of their CV - which should include the
- home address,
- social security number,
- phone number- both daytime and evening and
- email addres
- The requests for travel grant should be received on or before August 10, 2010.
- The fellows selected for the travel grants will be notified via email by August 15, 2010.
- The awardees would be required to make their own travel and lodging arrangements.
- They would be given the grant money (in form of cheques) on the day of the symposium.